Welcome to the City of White Rock online business licence application. The MyWhiteRock online service allows businesses to apply for licences in a timely and convenient manner.
All businesses, including registered non-profit operations and residential rental operations, are required to have a valid business licence. Commercial activity in the City of White Rock is regulated and authorized by
White Rock Business Licence Bylaw 1997, No. 1510. This bylaw also provides information on how an individual can acquire a business licence with the City of White Rock, what fees are associated with any type of business licence, and under what conditions that they may operate.
Before you start your online application:
- • If you don't already have a MyWhiteRock profile, you will have to create one. Don't worry; it is easy to create one.
- • All mandatory fields marked with an asterisk (*) must be completed before you can proceed to the next step.
- • Payment by credit card is required to complete the application process.
- • Alterations or change of occupancy may require a building permit.
- • Other supporting documents may be requested after your application has been submitted.
Please have a digital copy of your floor plan ready if you are applying for any of the following:
- • General Office
- • Skin Care Clinic
- • Veterinary Hospital
If you have any questions or comments, please contact 604-541-2139 or email@example.com